Breathe, Think, Do with Sesame« Kids Learning « Downloads
|Updated||August 22, 2014|
Laugh and learn as you help a Sesame Street monster friend calm down and solve everyday challenges. This bilingual (English and Spanish), research-based app helps your child learn Sesame’s “Breathe, Think, Do” strategy for problem-solving. Tap and touch to help the monster friend take deep breaths, think of plans, and try them out! Your child will enjoy silly animations and playful interactions as she is exposed to important emotional vocabulary, a calm breathing technique, personalized encouragements, and more!
• Explore five interactive activities with a unique, everyday challenge
• Tap, pop bubbles, and more to help the monster breathe, think, and do to solve problems and feel better
• Personalize encouraging phrases that your child will hear as they help the monster think of a plan*
• ”Breathe with the Monster” activity to help children practice taking deep breaths to calm down
• Robust Parent Section with great resources for navigating everyday challenges with your young child
*We’re sorry, but if you’re using the Kindle Fire HD 7” (3rd Gen) or any device without a built in microphone, this feature will not be supported.
Breathe, Think, Do with Sesame is intended for parents and caregivers to use with their young children (ages 2-5).
PLEASE NOTE: Breathe, Think, Do with Sesame is a very robust app and requires a strong wifi connection to ensure a complete download process.
• If you’re having download issues, please ensure you have a strong wifi connection and try rebooting your device. If the download does not resume, delete the app or end the download process and start again.
• If you’re having installation issues or the app is stuck on the loading screen, delete the app and reinstall while connected to a strong wifi signal.
• If you continue to have trouble, we encourage you to reach out to us. We want to ensure our tools are working and your family has an opportunity to enjoy Breathe, Think, Do with Sesame.
This app aims to teach Sesame’s “Breathe, Think, Do” strategy for problem-solving. The app is part of Sesame Street’s Little Children, Big Challenges initiative, which aims to provide tools to help children build skills for resilience, and overcome everyday challenges and more stressful situations and transitions. You can access other Sesame Street resilience materials online, at sesamestreet.org/challenges
- Spanish Alphabet for Children
- Animals in spanish
- Spanish Kids Shape Puzzle
- Números 0-10 Spanish Numbers
- Math Training for Kids
- Kids Numbers and Math FREE
- Trace Kannada Alphabets Kids
- Kids Preschool Puzzle FREE
- Kids ABC Phonics FREE
- Fun English Learning Games
- ABC for Kids All Alphabet Free
- Maths Ninja !
- Kids Shapes for Android