Momma Cat - children's book« Kids Books « Downloads
|Updated||February 8, 2013|
Momma Cat is a short story for kids that help to build bonds between parent & child. Momma Cat encourages thinking about relationships while teaching companionship, love and care.
Momma Cat promotes reading in young children though text, artwork and audio that entertains and promotes reading in three ways:
★ Adult reads to child while showing the pictures
★ Child reads the book in traditional form
★ Narrative audio plays as the pages are turned
Great for younger children!
From the story:
by Iduna Kinross
MommaCat looked over her new litter with a proud eye.
Three lovely little girls – grey and white, just like her
– and a mustard yellow son. “A handsome family indeed,”
Mrs. Pollifax, the nice lady who kept house for MommaCat
tiptoed into the room with her five-year old daughter,
“Aren’t they precious!” said Mrs. Pollifax to her
daughter. MommaCat nodded in agreement.
“Can I pick one up?” said Amy reaching for one of the
Momma Cat available for e-books.
Content rating: Everyone
- The Hare and the Tortoise
- My first book of Spanish ABC
- Marathi Panchtantra Kids Story
- Hindi Story Chamatkari Katora
- AKBAR BIRBAL
- My First Day At School - Story
- 【FREE】LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD
- Children’s Bible
- Word Search Little Books
- The Right Gift
- 【FREE】SNOW WHITE
- Marathi Story Malkat Bhande
- Elves and the Shoemaker (free)