Potty Training« Kids Books « Downloads
|Updated||February 7, 2013|
This is an exciting time in your life and your child’s life too! It’s time to start thinking about potty training. If the mere thought of it strikes fear in your heart, rest easy. You are a busy parent trying to juggle all of the responsibilities that are expected of you. How do you fit in potty training?
“Potty Training, Stop the Mess, The Ultimate Potty Training Guide” offers practical advice that has been tested by real life people – just like you. When you start to potty train your child, everyone you know will be ready and willing to offer up their own experiences and expect you to follow their every word.
What this book does is take all of those tips, tricks, and advice, and puts it together in an easy-to-read manual for everyone! I won’t tell you that if you do this, it will definitely work. That’s because I don’t know if it will. But what I will do is give you a lot of the information that exists on the subject and let you make your own decision.
I’ll even give you a sneak peek into the pages of this amazing book. Many people struggle with wondering if their child is ready to start potty training. Ask yourself these questions:
Does your child:
* Tell you when his or her diaper needs changed?…
* Stays dry after taking a nap?…
* Understand the words “poop” and “pee”?…
* Watch you or a family member use the toilet and then asks questions?…
* Pull his or her pants up and down by themselves?…
* Want to please you?…
If any of these are true of your child, potty training should probably begin. There are many more indications that your child is ready for the toilet, but you’ll have to read the book to get all of them!
Potty training is a very personal time for both parent and child. Listening to your child and watching for those tell-tale signs that they are ready for the big potty will determine your success or failure.
This Book Will Tell You What To Look For!
But even more than that, we’ll give you advice on how to encourage your child with praise and rewards without going overboard. Kids need encouragement. Often, that means treats and prizes. Some parents will over-do this aspect of potty training – but you won’t!
“Potty Training, Stop the Mess, the Ultimate Potty Training Guide” will show you how to shower your toddler with praise and rewards without the temptation to do more than you should. It will also show you some of the best terminology around that will appeal to your toddler without inhibiting him or her to use the potty themselves.
Potty training doesn’t have to be “dirty business”. It’s actually easier than you think – when you have the right tools to use.
Look at some of the information contained inside this book:
* What videos and books can help the process…
* Picking out the perfect potty chair…
* Training while traveling…
* What time is the “right time”…
* Staying dry at night…
* Altering your child’s diet for better bowel control…
* Addressing physical complications that might be present…
Need a little more information? No problem! This book also tells you about:
* Training a special needs child…
* Potty training multiples…
* Ways to help boys adjust to the potty…
* What to do when your child regresses…
* How to show your child good hygiene habits…
* And more!
So, go ahead and grab your free app on potty training now.
potty training tips
potty training boys
potty training girls
toddler potty training
potty training techniques
how to start potty training
how to potty train
Content rating: Low Maturity
- The Hare and the Tortoise
- My first book of Spanish ABC
- Marathi Panchtantra Kids Story
- Hindi Story Chamatkari Katora
- AKBAR BIRBAL
- My First Day At School - Story
- 【FREE】LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD
- Children’s Bible
- Word Search Little Books
- The Right Gift
- 【FREE】SNOW WHITE
- Marathi Story Malkat Bhande
- Elves and the Shoemaker (free)