NBA Game Time 2013-2014« Games - Casual « Downloads
|Updated||May 26, 2014|
|Category||Games - Casual|
**New Holiday Pricing now available for League Pass through 1/2/2014!!
The Award winning NBA Game Time is the official app to follow the NBA wherever you are!
Updated for the 2013-14 Season.
Sprint Customer Exclusive!
Only NBA Game Time from Sprint brings you FREE unlimited live coverage of every NBA game. Sprint customers get free access to NBA Game Time Plus with live radio broadcasts, game video alerts and more. All FREE with an Unlimited data plan from Sprint.
Game Time (FREE) features include:
-Newly redesigned application!
-Game recap videos and alerts NEW!
-Live streaming of press conferences and other live events NEW!
-Team rosters and stats, league leaders, and league news NEW!
-Team video is now part of Game Time NEW!
-Excitement Notifications – get notified when a game gets exciting at crunch time (chosen by game or team)
-Customizable Threshold Notifications – get notified when a player or team you are interested in passes a threshold in a specific game
-Twitter streams for each game – follow the social interaction of the game as it happens
– Customize to feature your favorite team
– Watch highlights from around the league
– Up to date news and info from around the league
– Game notification capabilities
– Play-by-play experience
– Stats, scores, and schedules for every NBA game
Upgrade to Game Time Plus, features include:
– Contains all Game Time features
– Home and away live radio broadcasts of games
– Game highlights
– More video highlights from around the league including NBA TV and TNT clips
– Advertising FREE
– More news, stats, and league info
Upgrade to watch live regular-season games via NBA League Pass Mobile, features include:
– 20% discount available exclusively for Sprint customers
– Contains all Game Time and Game Time Plus features
– Watch live games via live streaming of NBA regular-season games (blackout restrictions apply)
-NEW! Listen to your home announcer!
– Full season archives
-NEW! National broadcast games now available in the archives
– Live in-game stats overlay and video chrome to switch from game to game
-NEW! League Pass push notifications of exciting games for tune in
Note: If you purchased LEAGUE PASS through your cable operator or satellite provider, please perform the following steps to activate LEAGUE PASS on your device:
1. Download Game Time
2. Click on the Menu Icon
3. Go to Settings/Info
4. Enter your NBA Account email and Password
If you just activated your account with your provider, it could take up to 72 hours before you are able to activate on mobile.