Fish Link Tetris Game« Games - Casual « Downloads
|Updated||October 8, 2013|
|Category||Games - Casual|
This game is combines link up game and Tetris game here. Link up at least three same fishes to get scores. Come to challenge this game here.
Simple to play and easy to score
Totally free for Android users
Attractive for Android mobiles and tablets
Addictive and hours of fun
Arrange dropping fishes and link up to get scores
Supports to move right, left and downward
Enable to rotate 180 degree
Link up three fishes horizontally, vertically or leanly or other directions
Endless tries and accumulative scores
1. Three fishes group will drop from the top.
2. We should arrange them to make at least three same fishes in a row horizontally, vertically and leanly as you wish.
3. In fact, if connected same fishes exceed three, they can disappear to get scores.
4. More same fishes lined in a row, more scores we can get.
5. We can move group to right, left or speed up the dropping speed.
6. If you want to adjust the degree, you can invert group here as you wish.
7. Come here to try out this unique Tetris game and link game.
With this funny game, you can get a lot of fun. It will help you to kill boring time in a long line. If you love it, share with your friends and leave us 5 stars.
By downloading this TOTALLY FREE app you are agreeing that you can stand with icon ads or notification ADS here.
Tetriminos could be game pieces shaped like tetrominoes, geometric shapes composed of four square blocks each. A random sequence of Tetriminos may fall down the playing field. The objective of the game should be to manipulate these Tetriminos, by moving each one sideways and rotating it by 90 degree units, with the aim of creating a horizontal line of ten blocks without gaps. When such a line is created, it may disappear, and any block above the deleted line will fall. When a certain number of lines can be cleared, the game enters a new level. As the game progresses, each level could cause the Tetriminos to fall faster, and the game ends when the stack of Tetriminos reaches the top of the playing field and no new Tetriminos can be able to enter. Some games also end after a finite number of levels or lines.