Electronic Yahtzee« Games - Cards & Casino « Downloads
|Updated||September 5, 2013|
|Category||Games - Cards & Casino|
Electronic hand held Yahtzee game
== RULES ==
The Yahtzee scorecard contains thirteen boxes divided between two sections: the upper section, and the lower section.
In the upper section, each box is scored by summing the total number of dice faces matching that box. For example, if a player were to roll three "twos," the score would be recorded as 6 in the twos box. If a player scores a total of at least 63 points in these boxes, a bonus of 35 points is added to the upper section score.
The lower section contains a number of poker-themed combinations with specific point values:
– Three-Of-A-Kind – At least three dice showing the same face = Sum of all dice
– Four-Of-A-Kind – At least four dice showing the same face = Sum of all dice
– Full House – A three-of-a-kind and a pair = 25
– Small Straight – Four sequential dice = 30
– Large Straight – Five sequential dice = 40
– Yahtzee – All five dice showing the same face = 50 First Yahtzee, 100 Second and more
– Chance – Any combination = Sum of all dice