Crimes Against Humanity« Games - Brain & Puzzle « Downloads
|Updated||December 1, 2013|
|Category||Games - Brain & Puzzle|
Inspired by the tabletop card games Cards Against Humanity and Apples to Apples.
PLEASE NOTE: App Against Humanity requires Facebook to log in.
Comes with hundreds of cards that our expert team painstakingly crafted and playtested over a period of years. We definitely did not just drink vats of sangria and yell sh*t out.
** We’re adding the ability to play a random person and more cards soon. We’re working hard on them but we can only keep our developers locked up in the basement for so long. **
HOW TO PLAY
• Play 1-on-1 with a Facebook friend.
• Each round, you’ll both see the same question and set of answers.
• Pick the one you think is funniest and wait for your friend to respond.
• If you both picked the same card, you get a point.
• Try to get as many points as you can in 20 rounds. The points are worthless, but who doesn’t love getting points?!
Check out what our fans are saying about us…
“Delete? How do I delete this off my phone”
“This game is SO funny but it will make you question your faith in the human race.”
“SO AMAZE. WOW. MUCH JOKES.”
“I already feel like a more terrible person.”
“Wait, wasn’t this called App Against Humanity like 2 days ago?”