Preschool Zoo Animal Puzzles« Games - Brain & Puzzle « Downloads
|Updated||September 4, 2013|
|Category||Games - Brain & Puzzle|
Teach your kids the names and sounds of animals in 16 languages while having fun.
Our monkey lead character will teach the kids how to count, match, spot the difference, solve jigsaw puzzles and more.
5 Different games available in 16 languages and the games are:
– Jigsaw puzzles: Each animal will be cut into pieces, your toddler and kid will help the monkey by putting them together!
– Matching: Improve the memory by matching the animals using their pictures and sounds
– Spot the difference: Find the different animal when presented with a number of them
– Counting: learn the numbers as well as the names and sounds of animals at the same time
– Touch a specific animal: test how well your kids learnt the animal names
– All the games and instructions are made in 16 different languages, your toddler and kid can learn one or more language
– More than 50 levels for the different puzzles and animals – your kids will not be bored with one type
– Nice background and interactive sounds for actions
– Comes with High Quality HD graphics
– Works on phones and tablets
– Most importantly, fun and enjoyable to learn and play!
Languages included in the game (sound and text instructions):
– Mandarin (Chinese)
– South Korea
Let us know if you have any suggestions or feedback, we would love to hear from you to keep making better and more fun games for all our kids!