iFu - Virtual Kung Fu Game« Kids Games « Downloads
|Updated||February 13, 2013|
|Category||Kids Games, Games - Brain & Puzzle|
|Tags||kung fu moves, kung fu, sound, effects, karate, game, games, free, android, app, application|
Make kung fu moves followed by motion activated Kung Fu sound effects. iFu – Virtual Kung Fu Game app helps you have a good time with your friends. Look like a character from an old martial arts movie! Free app!
Hold the phone in your hand; perform random moves and Kung Fu sounds will simultaneously play on motion and you will feel the vibration on the phone on every punch.
Be the Bruce Lee and create a funny moment for your friends or family!
How it works:
– Turn the app on.
– While holding the phone in your hand, make moves like you are fighting. Kung Fu, karate or boxing style – it doesn’t really matter – just move!
– Pull the slider up and choose from 9 motion activated Kung Fu sound effects.
How to use iFu – Virtual Kung Fu Game
– Virtually slap your friends or punch them in the face just for fun or in outdoor Karate games.
– Hit your employees and command them to work harder.
– Engage in virtual Kung Fu games.
– Use it as shut up button to let your girlfriend or boyfriend know it is the time to stop talking.
– Play sounds on move just like a regular soundboard.
The possibilities are endless 🙂 Good luck, ninja!
Sounds in this Kung Fu game are high quality recordings carefully chosen to make a fighting impression as real as possible. Now it’s easy to be martial arts pro with free sounds fx!
This app may show notification and icon ads. To opt out, go to http://www.airpush.com/optoutand/or http://opt.leadbolt.com.
App has been tested on HTC One X (Android 4.0 Ice cream sandwich), Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S (Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread), Samsung Galaxy S2 (Android 2.3.7), Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (Android 3.1 Honeycomb) and Samsung Galaxy Mini (Android 2.2.1 Froyo).
Please report bugs with phone and operating system information.