Skullduggery!« Games - Arcade & Action « Downloads
|Updated||April 11, 2015|
|Category||Games - Arcade & Action|
You know the old saying, “you can’t take it with you?” Well, we’ve got news for you, my friends, they were WRONG! “Deadbeats” have been taking their riches with them to the afterlife for centuries and it’s the job of the INFERNAL Revenue Service — and its army of skulls — to collect! That’s where you come in.
In “Skullduggery!” you’ll play a Semi-Organic Autonomous Skull employed as a collection agent for the IRS. Using the elasticity of your own brain, flick yourself around the fortresses of the afterlife’s biggest deadbeats.
– BRAIN POWER: Pull back ANYWHERE on the screen to stretch out your brain! Let go to snap your skull forward like a brainy rubber band.
– BULLET TIME: Touch and hold in mid-air to slow down time, change directions, avoid deadly obstacles, and pull off crazy trick shots!
– GRAVITATIONAL TRUANCY: Repeatedly jump by aiming again while your skull is mid-flight.
– STEALTHINESS: Being small has advantages! Hide in trash cans, chests, and jars. Slip behind surly guards and take them out while their backs are turned!
– HEADSHOTS: Take out enemies with a single well-placed fling to the cranium.
– HEAD TO HEAD: Play ‘head to head’ against your friends to become the afterlife’s most successful agent.
– BUREAUCRACY: Fill out paperwork and reflect on the inherent emptiness of existence!
“Skullduggery!” features the endearingly grotesque art stylings of game artist extraordinaire Bill Mudron, inspired by the Max Fleischer animations of the 1930’s, and a quirky, doom-jazzy, bureau-noir soundtrack from industrial musician Michael Arthur Holloway.