A Tale of Survival« Games - Arcade & Action « Downloads
|Updated||June 24, 2014|
|Category||Games - Arcade & Action|
A Tale of Survival (ATOS) is open world survival based RPG. The game features a completely randomly generated open world to explore, crafting, survival based game play and resource gathering. Stranded and alone you must harvest the materials from the land around you to survive!
* Randomly generated, unique open world to explore
* Craft weapons, clothing and tools
* Dungeons to discover and explore
* Lots of enemy variety!
* Permanent death
* Fight deadly monsters
* Manage your hunger and and warmth to stay alive
* Original soundtrack – Credits to our composer – allhandsburythedead.co.uk
* Fishing, mining and lots more..
A Tale of Survival is constantly being updated with new features, optimisations and game-play elements. Do you have an idea for the game? Send it to us using the email bellow!
Latest version – 1.1.73 –
• Increased base moment speed by 1
• Increased spawn rate of spiders by 20%
• Fixed bug with npcs spawning inside solid objects
• Fixed bug with battle music continuing to player even out of combat
• Bread now stacks up-to 5 times
• Fixed major bug that was messing up the auto-tiling of fence panels and stone walls
• Both hands or legs now need to be damaged to cause a negative debuff affecting either movement speed or attack damage
• Fixed bug which was slowing the players movement speed after taking lava damage
• Damaged legs now actually slows movement speed
• Fixed bug with cold permanently slowing movement speed
• Water now only slows movement after a certain depth
• Bat wing can now be eaten
• Increased spawn rate of all objects in caves by 25% to make them more useful and fun to explore
• Fixed bug with some tiles not being drawn on initial load
• Fixed bug when placing combat dummy that it sometimes would not appear
• Fixed bug with chest when opened that would not close when the player moved away
• Fixed some logic bugs with the temporary game saving function that was causing some map items to disappear when loading the game
• Fixed a bug with the game save system which could be exploited to duplicate items
• Added a new mineable rock type, adamantite – This is a rare and powerful resource that can only be found in caves
• Added new durability values for woodcutting axes and pickaxes
• Fixed bug with durability status modifier displaying several times when equipping and un-equipping a damaged weapon
• All armour now has a durability rating and takes damage when the player does. This is relative to the limb that takes damage whilst in combat. If equipment gets too low it will break.
• Fixed bug with modifiers sometimes overlapping the score gui element.
• Modifiers can now show up-to 9 de-buffs at a single time instead of the previous 6
• Added new wooden fences!
• Added brand new armour set, adamantite armour!
• Added new resource type, sand!
• Fixed bug with pickaxe not applying correct attack damage value
• Fixed bug with pause screen going black on some devices
– version – 1.1.70 –
– version – 1.1.67 –
– version – 1.1.60 –
– version – 1.1.55 –
– version – 1.1.51 –
Find all the patch notes on our official website – http://www.dynamiczero.com/