Medieval Wars:Strategy&Tactics« Games - Arcade & Action « Downloads
|Updated||December 13, 2013|
|Category||Games - Arcade & Action|
Medieval Wars: Strategy & Tactics
The history of medieval Europe is rich in bloody wars and conflicts. The Norman invasion, the Crusades, the Hundred Years’ War, the Reconquista, the Wars of the Roses, the Albigensian Crusade and endless peasant riots… A new game in the Strategy & Tactics series gives you an opportunity to try your strength in confrontations between the most ruthless conquerors.
In Medieval Wars: Strategy & Tactics you are to lead the armies of England and France as well as the armies of crusaders in three campaigns and try to win the biggest wars and battles of European medieval history. Scenario maps will let you take part in Russian feuds, stop the Saracens under the flag of Charles the Great and lead The Hussites.
After winning all the fascinating battles of Campaign and Scenario mode, try Hotseat multiplayer mode.
Medieval Wars: Strategy & Tactics: It’s time to march off!
• 3 historical campaigns, with 16 missions in total
• 4 independent historical scenarios
• Several Skirmish mode maps
• 17 types of units
• Multiplayer mode Hotseat
• Turn-based battles, economic and military research
The following content is available in free version:
– 3 missions of England campaign
– One Hotseat mode map with fixed game settings
– One historical game scenario
The following content is available in premium version:
– Complete England, France and Crusaders campaigns with 16 historical missions in total
– Uploading of new campaigns available in future update
– Multiple Skirmish mode maps with various customisable game settings
– Uploading of new Skirmish mode maps available in future update
– Four unique game scenarios available
– Uploading of additional game scenarios available in future update
– Several Hotseat multiplayer mode maps with various customisable game settings
FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/herocraft
WATCH US: http://youtube.com/herocraft
LIKE US: http://www.facebook.com/herocraft.games
(C) HEROCRAFT, 2013