Deadly Dungeons Demo« Games - Arcade & Action « Downloads
|Updated||October 3, 2013|
|Category||Games - Arcade & Action|
Deadly Dungeons is an RPG developed exclusively for the Android platform. This RPG is influenced in part by classic dungeon crawler games such as Dungeon Hack, Eye of the Beholder, and Nethack.
After being separated from your adventuring party, you must navigate a deadly dungeon, and fight your way through hordes of creatures in a desperate attempt to escape alive. What first begins as a simple escape to the surface turns into a fight for survival, a confrontation with an ancient evil, and a descent to hell itself.
* Massive and deadly dungeon environments to adventurer through.
* Randomly generated dungeon levels, creatures, and items.
* Multiple campaign difficulty levels with more powerful creatures and items.
* Continuous monthly updates that enhance and extend the game.
* First-person dungeon crawling rendered using OpenGL ES.
* Touch-based interface.
Deadly Dungeons Demo is a version of Deadly Dungeons that does not include all the areas the the full game contains. This is mainly a version to try out and see if it works well on your device. An ad supported version may replace this sometime in the future.
Visit the website and provide feedback for the game. This RPG is being developed using input from people who play the game. Have an idea for a feature you would like to see in Deadly Dungeons? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will consider it.
The RPG has been tested on a wide variety of Android devices by hundreds of players. If you do find a device that Deadly Dungeons does not work on, then please let us know so we can add support.
The game will run on devices with Android OS 1.5 and up. Android OS 2.2 is recommended.
Check out http://deadlydungeons.com for more information.
* Added support for any screen density.
* Fixed texture loading for Droid 2 phones.
Content rating: Everyone