Connected Farm« Weather « Downloads
|Updated||October 23, 2012|
Manage farm fields, crop conditions & agricultural damage from pests & weeds.
Change the way you use GPS for field mapping and scouting applications in agriculture. Trimble’s Connected Farm™ app uses your phone’s GPS for mapping field boundaries, locate irrigation pivots, marking flags, and entering scouting information for points, lines, and polygon areas. Scouting attributes include an extensive list of weeds, insects and diseases, and allows you to log the severity of a problem, crop conditions, and more. The app is flexible to use with any crop such as corn, wheat, beans, cotton, vegetables, and more.
Also capture photos of pests and integrate them into your scouting notes. All data is sent via the cell connection to Connected Farm where you can view, sort, and print data online. The app is also compatible with Farm Works Software®.
CREATE A FIELD BOUNDARY
• Calculate areas (acres or hectares) and map field boundaries.
• Utilize the offset feature to enter a distance between you and the actual boundary when logging.
• Display background imagery using Bing™ maps.
GENERAL MAPPING AND SCOUTING
• Switch between logging paths, points, and polygon areas.
• Enter scouting attributes for pests, weeds or diseases and log the severity of problems and crop conditions.
• Customize personal notes to scouting jobs.
• Enter scouting data easily without a keyboard using the built-in pick list.
• Capture and geo-reference digital images of pests using the phone’s built-in camera and GPS.
• Quickly capture pictures of features and field problems, including rocks, drainage problems, pests, and more.
• Manages your data by client, farm, and field names.
• Transfer your data to the Connected Farm where you can view, sort, and print your data online.
• Utilize your Connected Farm account to automatically backup your data. Never lose data again.
• Compatible with the Farm Works Software.
App Support: Go to http://www.connectedfarm.com/help/mobile
Note: Connected Farm app is optimized for Android mobile phones. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.