iTyphoon« Weather « Downloads
|Updated||July 24, 2012|
Typhoon Updates for Filipinos and the World! Reliable. Relevant. Smart. FREE!
iTyphoon is a premium application that provides typhoon updates. It has four (4) screens: Details, Map, Reference, and Credits.
The Details Screen:
1. HEADING (update number, current update date/time, next update date/time)
2. ICON (intensifying, weakening, steady)
3. SUMMARY (Philippine typhoon name, international typhoon name, current eye location, maximum windspeed, gustiness, area of responsibility, direction and speed, heading towards location)
4. BACKGROUND (no typhoon, over ocean, landfall)
5. NARRATIVE (descriptive behavior of the typhoon)
6. SIGNALS (Public Storm Signal Warnings issued by PAGASA (Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration)
7. DISTANCES (distances with respect to places of interest and popular destinations)
8. FORECAST (weather outlook for the next 2-5 days)
The Map Screen:
1. GREEN PIN (the user or device location)
2. RED PIN (the typhoon location)
over the map, which is available in three (3) views, with support for pinch, drag and zoom.
The Reference Screen:
Shows the application guide and provides useful typhoon information.
The Credits Screen:
Displays the developer details with links to viewing the application website, showing some love for the application, sending user feedback to the developer, and sharing the application to friends via email.