Android Weather« Weather « Downloads
|Updated||July 22, 2012|
Simple and Accurate…
– The 5×2, 5×1 Widgets are developed for 5 cells and higher screens, like Galaxy Note and tablets.
– In certain phones, specially ICS 4.0.x phones, you have to reboot to get widgets listed.
Android Weather has got the Best Apps Award!
Android Weather, your quick and accurate weather app, provides detailed weather for all cities worldwide, it searches for cities and locates them quickly, and provides the current temperature, current weather condition, humidity and wind status, in addition, four days weather forecast. Android weather, is 100% free, and it comes with a cool widget, cool icons, portrait and landscape user interface.
Android Weather comes with different widget sizes, 4×1 and 4×2 for normal screens, and 5×1 and 5×2 for large screens like Galaxy Note and tablets.
Android Weather supports a wide range of Android phones, it supports Android Version 2.2 and higher.
– Provides current weather condition and four days weather forecast.
– Home screen widgets.
– Searches for all cities in the world by country and city or famous cities.
– You can set your internet source to Wi-Fi only.
– You can disable internet access from operators while you are in roaming.
– You can set your preferred temperature unit, Celsius or Fahrenheit.
– Automatic update intervals are: 15 min, 30 min, 1, 3, 6, 9, 12 hours or Manual update.
– Auto location detection.
– Up to 10 different locations.
– Weather map with ability to add any city to city list
– Notification alerts.
– Localized to English, German, Finnish, Dutch, Romanian, Arabic, French, Turkish, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Danish, Slovenian, Croatian, Hungarian and Russian.