Shaw FreeRange TV« Video & Audio « Downloads
|Updated||December 18, 2015|
|Category||Video & Audio|
Now you can watch TV anytime, anywhere with Shaw’s FreeRange TV app — from live sports to on-demand movies and shows, all rated and ranked. You can even download kids shows to watch on the go without an internet connection. And it’s included with your Shaw TV subscription.
– Watch many of your favourite channels anywhere in Canada including HGTV, Food, Treehouse & Sportsnet.
– Download select kids shows for on the go viewing
– Stream thousands of on-demand programs directly to your device
– Find what you’re looking for fast with intelligent episode recommendations
– Search by network, TV series, program, movie or sports team
– Trusted movie ratings from Rotten Tomatoes and Flixster
– Easily pick up where you left off with an entire year of viewing history tracked
– Keep your kids safe with advanced parental controls
Requirements & Restrictions:
– Android 4.0.3 & up
– Playback on rooted devices is not supported
– Available to Shaw Cable and Shaw Direct residential TV subscribers
– Two devices per account can actively stream video on FreeRange TV at one time
– Five devices per account can be registered for download-to-go functionality. Ten unique titles can be checked out per registered device for up to 30 days.
– Based on your subscription and content restrictions, only select on-demand programs and TV channels are available
– Streaming is available anywhere in Canada while connected to a WiFi or cellular network (data charges may apply)
Using your Shaw account and WiFi/cellular network information, the Shaw FreeRange TV App will:
– Enable streaming of live or available content in accordance with Shaw’s License Agreements, content agreements and regional restrictions.
– Synchronize to the schedule in your current region and effect blackout requirements through use of approximate network location and device.
Using your Photo/Media/Files permissions, the Shaw FreeRange TV App will:
– Temporarily store, modify or delete the programming content stored on the device.
– Test access to protected storage for the purpose of facilitating user data retrieval and use of content for registered devices to facilitate technical assistance should network access be denied and to increase the application productivity.
Using your Network access permissions, the Shaw FreeRange TV App will:
– View connection information and see available Wi-Fi connections to enable the app to connect to the Wi-Fi network;
– Detect the network state, read the device status, detect running apps, view app history and identity to implement network preference.
– Utilize local notifications for download progress;
– Read and utilize device accessibility features
- MovieTube: Free Full Movies
- Pandora Internet Radio
- MX Player
- Music Download Paradise Lite
- Spotify for Android
- TV Portal - Stream TV & Movies
- VK Music & Video Downloader
- TuneIn Radio for Android
- Vidmate - HD video downloader
- iHeartRadio for Android
- vMusic Pro
- Sing! Karaoke by Smule
- Real Player