Cool 3D Gallery« Video & Audio « Downloads
|Publisher||Cool Android Appz|
|Updated||November 27, 2014|
|Category||Video & Audio|
This is a very cool alternative for your Gallery application.
The code for this application is free and that is the reason why many manufacturers include it in their Android devices by default, but not all. In my case I found that my Moto Defy phone would include a different Gallery, which is not too bad, but this one by Cyanogen is definitively cooler.
I looked for the application in the Android Market but it wasn’t available so I decided to just upload it for everyone to enjoy (honestly, I can’t take any credit for this app, it was built by the Cyanogen group and it is exactly the same as you will find in Samsung or HTC devices).
The application will organize all your pictures and videos in folders, and the best thing is that, if you grant it permissions to access your Picasa account, it will also show directly in the gallery all your Picasa pictures in a totally transparent manner, as you upload pictures to Picasa the application will show them in your phone. This is really cool and this app manages it very well, letting Android manage access rights in a totally transparent manner.
It can also process pictures in batch, crop and rotate images, assign detail location to pictures so they appear geo-positioned when uploaded to places like Picasa, and many other cool features that are really nice to have.
I have received so much feedback requesting new enhancements that I decided to build the most demanded ones including:
– New Settings screen.
– Ability to choose not to use Picasa.
– Sort the Share To menu options in descending or ascending order, so you will be able to see all your applications even though scrolling in that Share menu option is not possible. (Thanks to all the people who suggested this, it is a very good idea).
– Ability to Copy the images and videos to a different folder.
– Direct link to a full File explorer, to help even more to get all your pictures and videos organized.
– Hide Folders option, so the Gallery will not show any folder that you consider you don’t need to see or you don’t want to be easily seen.
– Ability to manually trigger the media scanner. Do you ever think that not all pictures are loaded and you need to restart your phone to get them in the Gallery? That is a standard Android behavior, it is called the Media Scanner and you will be able to launch it manually now from this Gallery.
– Back control on Video Player. Parents will find this useful when their kids are watching videos.
I hope you like the application as much as I do. I have put a lot of my time and effort in understanding and enhancing this application, not an easy task; so these new features in the Settings menu will be supported by unobtrusive ads. Please note that since standard banner ads would not fit in a Gallery application like this one you will be receiving one notification bar ad every two days, less ads than any standard banner ads supported application in any case. And as always you can opt out the ads in the usual support page at www.leadbolt.com/opt/app/.
Thank you if you decide not to opt out as that little ad you will receive in your notification bar once every two days doesn’t look too much but it will pay for the Google Play licence, the servers and the late hours invested in adding the new features you requested in your feedback.
Alternatively you can buy the Pro version of the application which will not include ads, and send us a big “Thank You Guys” for the effort in putting this together.
Thanks to the Cyanogen group for this sensational piece of code.
- MovieTube: Free Full Movies
- Pandora Internet Radio
- MX Player
- Music Download Paradise Lite
- Spotify for Android
- TV Portal - Stream TV & Movies
- VK Music & Video Downloader
- TuneIn Radio for Android
- Vidmate - HD video downloader
- iHeartRadio for Android
- vMusic Pro
- Sing! Karaoke by Smule
- Real Player