Archos Remote Control« Video & Audio « Downloads
|Updated||October 12, 2013|
|Category||Video & Audio|
Archos Remote Control allows you to control an Archos device 101XS (Gen10), 80G9, 101G9 (Gen9) or 28it, 32it, 35, 43it, 70it, 101it (Gen8) from another Android device, through your Wi-Fi network.
It is compatible with all Android devices running Android 1.6 or later.
The Archos device you want to control must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the device running Archos Remote Control.
The Archos Internet Tablet must run firmware 4.0.24 for Gen10, firmware 4.0.25 for Gen9, firmware 2.4.83 for Gen8.
Hint: when connected to the Archos, the volume buttons of the phone control the volume of the Archos.
Version 2.3.6 (October 25th, 2012)
– New touchpad with multitouch support (only works if the remote device is an Archos G9 or G10 tablet with firmware version 4.0.24 or above)
– Allow to change from one tab to the other with swipe gesture
– Set the bottom keys to Android 4.x keys (back,home,recent,menu,notifications) when controlling an Android 4.x Archos device
– Fix UI layout on large phones like Samsung SIII or Galaxy Nexus
Content rating: Everyone
- MovieTube: Free Full Movies
- Pandora Internet Radio
- MX Player
- Music Download Paradise Lite
- Spotify for Android
- TV Portal - Stream TV & Movies
- VK Music & Video Downloader
- TuneIn Radio for Android
- Vidmate - HD video downloader
- iHeartRadio for Android
- vMusic Pro
- Sing! Karaoke by Smule
- Real Player