Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder (Free)« Video & Audio « Downloads
|Updated||September 18, 2013|
|Category||Video & Audio|
Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder records voice notes, songs, sermons, music, talks, or even concerts directly into high-quality MP3 files!
Recording in high-fidelity 44 kHz audio sampling, it’s much better than the default sound recorder application. Unleash the real quality of your Android device’s microphone!
★ Real-time MP3 recording
★ Pause and resume recordings
★ Changeable bit rate — up to 320 kbps
★ Selectable microphone (front or back/rear)
★ Alternate recording icon — prevent unwanted attention
★ Manage existing recordings — share, sort, rename, and delete them
★ Automatic stop when storage free space reaches a customizable limit
★ Input gain setting to make recording louder or softer
You can send recordings by email and Bluetooth or by copying files directly from the phone via USB cables or from the SD card. Or share them via Skype, WhatsApp, SoundCloud, Gmail, or store online via Evernote, Dropbox, Catch, Google Drive and more, if you have those apps installed.
On the Free version, each recording is limited to 10 minutes. If you buy Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder (Full), you’ll get unlimited recordings, and also a home screen widget to start recording with a single tap!
– Recording phone conversations is not supported.
– Not every device supports high-quality sound recordings. Some devices are forced to record in slightly lower quality.
– Widgets are enabled only if this app is installed on the phone, not SD Card or USB Storage. Go to Android Settings → Apps to move it to the phone if you want to use widgets.
– Upon first launch, a license check to Google Play will be done. You’ll need an Internet connection for this one-time check. No personal data is transmitted to us.
– If you encounter a problem, please let us know by choosing “Send device info” from the app settings screen and describe it.
Used app permissions
– Full Internet access — to send app stack trace when it crashes. No personal data is sent.
– Read phone state and identity – to detect when a phone call is made, so recording can be stopped to prevent audio corruption. Phone numbers, IMEI, or other serial numbers are not obtained.
– Modify/delete USB Storage/SD Card contents — to store the recordings
Search keywords: HQ, HiQ, HiQuality, High-Q, HighQ, HighQuality, MP 3 Tape Recorder, Voice Recorder. Similar apps: Easy Voice Recorder, Recforge, TapeRecorder, Virtual Recorder.
Also known as dictaphone, dictation, sound recording, or speech recording.
★ Bug fixes
★ Multiple selection on recording list: allows you to play, delete, and share multiple recordings
★ Possible to delete a recording on the rename pop-up
★ Rename dialog pops up when recording is stopped from the widget
★ Translation updates
★ Shows free storage space in hours and minutes
★ New languages: Estonian and Thai
Content rating: Everyone
- MovieTube: Free Full Movies
- Pandora Internet Radio
- MX Player
- Music Download Paradise Lite
- Spotify for Android
- TV Portal - Stream TV & Movies
- VK Music & Video Downloader
- TuneIn Radio for Android
- Vidmate - HD video downloader
- iHeartRadio for Android
- vMusic Pro
- Sing! Karaoke by Smule
- Real Player