TouristEye - Travel Guide« Travel & Local « Downloads
|Updated||October 15, 2013|
|Category||Travel & Local|
** May 2013 – TouristEye 3.0**
Collect places, destinations and activities and plan your trips and weekend getaways in seconds. More than 500,000 people have already traveled with TouristEye taking all the information and maps on their mobile phones without internet.
• Collect ideas for your trips and getaways. If you see or someone recommends you a destination that you want to visit someday, save it in a wishlist.
• Plan your trips in seconds without missing anything important. Do it in a visual and simple way, with over 10,000 locations and 300,000 places, activities and unique experiences available.
• Community-created Wishlists and collaborative Wishlists. Discover wonders like \”The best beaches for surfing\” or \”Visiting New York with children\” and asks your friends for help to find new ideas.
• Integrated information from Yelp, Foursquare and other services. Access all relevant information from a single app.
• Texts, photos and maps 100% offline. Forget about paying roaming charges or relying on a wireless connections.
• Discover the experiences that you must live in each destination. Sunsets, local dishes, secret gardens and thousands of unique experiences in each city to make your trip unforgettable.
• Receive personalized ideas to escape every weekend. We will propose you new ideas near your city so you can escape the monotony and enjoy something new every week.
– Nobody beats TouristEye –
★★★★★ \”I know of no other online travel service that beats TouristEye – super fast trip planning + everything offline.\” @JohanHWB (Norway)
– A must for travelers –
★★★★★ \”This app has everything a traveler could ask for. Plan your trip day by day, mark the places you want to visit and download all the info to access it offline while traveling.\” Gerard Gonzalez (Spain)
– The best personal travel guide –
★★★★★ \”It's the best one I found: personalize it, plan a trip, add a place, and then download it on Android. I didn't find a better one on smartphone, and no ads… Just try it!\” doberman66 (Switzerland)
★ Hundreds of cities available ★
We have City Travel Guides of thousands of cities, and everyday our community adds more places to visit, experiences to live and restaurants to eat.
Paris, London, Berlin, Madrid, Barcelona, Rome, Milan, Amsterdam, Edinburgh, Seville, Cordoba, Granada, Praha, Venetia, Vienna, Copenhagen, Brussels, Florence, Dublin, Oslo, Varsovia, Athens, Istanbul, Budapest, Lisbon, Saint Petersburg, Moscow, Munich, Majorca, Ibiza, Canary Islands, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Italy, Greece, Norway
– North America
New York, Boston, Washington, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Miami, New Orleans, Chicago, Toronto, Quebec, Montreal, Vancouver, USA, Canada, Mexico Travel Guide
Tokyo, Bangkok, Singapore, Sidney, Japan, China, Australia Travel Guide
– South America
Rio de Janeiro, Santiago, Buenos Aires, Argentina, Brasil, Chile Travel Guide
Marrakech, Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor, Aswan, Egypt, Morocco, South Africa Travel Guide
Internet: You can change the setting: Offline, WiFi or 3G/WiFi
Contact list: It's ONLY used if you want to invite a contact to a trip. We do NOT use the call log (but it is the same permission as the contact list)
List of applications: It's used only when you want to connect through Facebook or Twitter to use their apps.