Price Compare« Shopping « Downloads
|Updated||November 2, 2012|
Price Compare makes it easy to perform price comparisons and add new prices both at home and on the go.
Use this app and find hidden deals during this time of price inflation. Is it really worth it to buy in bulk? Is that “sale” really a sale compared to the regular store you go to? These are just two examples of questions Price Compare helps answer.
Once you’ve created products for the app to track, simply enter a price, amount and unit at the top of the screen (see screenshots) and compare unit prices instantly in the list view. Want to update a price to an existing product in the list? Just click on it and pick your store. That’s it! You’re done!
Enter prices as you skim through flyers, walk down an aisle at a grocery store or while you go through your old receipts. All that info comes in handy the next time you see a supposed “sale” at the store.
The items in the list view will colour code themselves according to the price entered at the top. Green means it’s a deal! Red means you’ve found better prices previously.
Free Version Limitations (Purchase the unlock key to remove these restrictions):
– Max 5 categories
– Max 5 stores
– Max 10 Products
– Only mass amounts can be compared (mg, g, kg, oz, lb)
– By entering price, amount and mass/volume you can compare against previously entered prices instantly. Conversions between imperial/metric are performed automatically
– Categorize products under one or more categories
– Track stores along with prices to build a price history
– Use a star rating to rate product quality when comparing across various brands
– Supports metric and imperial system for Mass (mg, g, kg, oz, lb) and Volume (mL, L, oz, gal, oz(uk), gal(uk))
– Unit count is comparisons such as 6 units in Product A vs 4 units in Product B.
– Quickly compare various quantities of items to find the best deal
– View both via $/Amount and Amount/$
– Many opportunities to compare and save, from groceries to gas, track anything that is sold by mass/volume.
Perfect for the frugal shopper, or for anyone looking for the best deals and prices. There’s no need to plan ahead for a shopping trip, as all the info is already with your Android device.
– Internet access is used for crash reporting and Google Analytics