GoPro App« Photography « Downloads
|Updated||December 31, 2014|
Control. View. Share.
The GoPro App makes it easy to control your camera remotely with your Android™ phone or tablet. Get full remote control of all camera functions—take a photo, start/stop recording and conveniently adjust settings. See what your camera sees with live preview for easy shot-framing. View photos and play back videos, then share your favorites via email, text, Instagram™, Facebook® and more.* Plus, use it to wirelessly update your HERO3+ camera software on the go for the latest features and best performance.
• NEW Share photos and videos* directly from your GoPro Album to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and more
• NEW Use the GoPro App to wirelessly update your HERO3+ camera software
• NEW Use the GoPro App to wirelessly update your camera Wi-Fi network name and password
• NEW Preview video in near real-time with up to 4x faster** live video preview for HERO3+ cameras
• Full remote control of all camera functions
• View photos and play back videos*
• Copy photos and videos* to your device, then share via email, text, Instagram, Facebook or other app
• Browse and delete files on the camera’s microSD card
• View the GoPro Photo and Video of the Day
• HERO3 (requires camera software update, see gopro.com/update)
• HD HERO2 with Wi-Fi BacPac™ (requires camera software update, see gopro.com/update)
Please note: When your phone or tablet is connected to your camera’s Wi-Fi network, your device’s internet connection will be lost. Any app that requires an internet connection will be temporarily disabled.
Questions? Contact GoPro Customer Support at http://www.gopro.com/contact. For a directory of Customer Support phone numbers by country, visit http://www.gopro.com/support/telephone-numbers.