iPro: Replace GoPro LCD BacPac« Photography « Downloads
|Updated||October 11, 2013|
iPro syncs any in-range GoPro to Android so you can view videos and photos on your Android phone, with no LCD BacPac. NOTE: Black Edition not yet supported.
1) Powercycle the phone and camera.
2) Check that preview mode in GoPro’s official app works
3) Launch iPro, wait for the spinner to stop spinning, which may take some time.
– Today’s update should fix Hero2 issues. Email us at email@example.com with bugs.
– Black Edition firmware has persistent connectivity issues. Next version of iPro will enable wired sync. iPro+ users will get a free cable or adapter mailed directly to them: http://amzn.to/10aJnDj
– As always, please let us know of any bugs or desired features at firstname.lastname@example.org
– The app is big because older Androids lack video codecs. Because most of you have modern phones, we’re dropping support for the older models, and the app size will fall to ~5 mb.
– Thanks for your continued support, and as always feel free to give us a call at +1 415 843 1506.
iPro+ adds the ability to upload to Facebook. Share instantly from mountain, beach, park or field.
Compatible with GoPro Hero 3 Wifi Camera. Check connectivity with the official GoPro app. GoPro Hero 2 Wifi BacPac support coming soon.
iPro makes a great companion to the official GoPro App. It also makes a great complement to tracker apps like Endomondo, Calorie Counter, MyFitnessPal, RunKeeper, GPS track apps, running and walking trackers, runtastic, skydiving apps, surf trip apps apps, and sports trackers in general. Now when you post trails to Facebook, you can accompany them with killer photos and videos from iPro.
Upgrade to iPro+ to post videos to Facebook.
Content rating: Everyone