Flashlight Advance« Personalization & Tools « Downloads
|Updated||December 11, 2012|
|Category||Personalization & Tools|
Turn your phone into the Swiss Army Knife of flashlights. With modes like Strobe, Ambiance, Music2Color, Christmas Lights, and more, you’ll never run out of fun and interesting uses. You can use your phone’s display and/or camera flash in a myriad of ways. From using it as a flashlight to find your way around a dark area, to communicating through light signals, to simply relaxing.
– Use your phone’s or tablet’s camera flash, on supported devices, to get a very powerful flashlight.
– Choose what you want to use! For a powerful flashlight, you can turn on the camera flash, but when you don’t need that much power, when reading a book for example, or want to conserve battery, just use the screen.
– Choose your own brightness and color for the screen flashlight, to customize it exactly as you need.
– The Morse Code converter allows easy silent communication at a distance. Just type your message and use your preferred flashlight mode, to send your message in Morse Code to your buddy.
– The Morse Code converter also features vibration feedback.
– In the mood for a party, but don’t feel like going out? Call your friends over, turn on the music, turn off the lights, and start Flashlight Advance’s Strobe Generator! Now you’re ready to party all night! Adjust the frequency of the strobe light just the way you like it, and you’ll be feeling just like in your own private disco!
– Scene mode allows you to go beyond the flashlight and set the mood you want! The scene mode system allows for faster development times for new scenes, so stay tuned, new scenes will be constantly added!
Ambiance mode – Want to make your evening with that special someone, even more special? Is your toddler restless and unable to sleep in the dark? Or maybe you just want to sit in your bed and relax? Just turn on Ambiance mode! The romantic atmosphere will be even more romantic, your relaxation will get deeper, and your toddler will become fascinated with the colors!
Christmas Lights – Need to add a bit of Christmas spirit in the room, but don’t want to wait until you get the Christmas tree? No problem! Just select the Christmas Lights scene, and enjoy the mood given by the blinking lights in your Christmas tree.
Fireplace – There is a certain atmosphere that only a fireplace can make. For example it can turn a cold, gloomy day or night, into a wondrous romantic moment taken from a fairy tale. If you don’t have a real fireplace, the next best thing is a virtual one! Select the Fireplace scene, place your phone or tablet somewhere visible, and let yourself be drawn in the magic of now!
Music2Color – Music and color have always had a special relationship. From the beginning, man has tried to link specific notes or sounds with a corresponding color. Now you can turn your favorite music into a spectacular color show. Just turn on your song on your TV, computer, or your phone, start the Music2Color mode, and let yourself be mesmerized by a wonderful symphony of sound and color! Customize and make this symphony your own by clicking the screen and setting the microphone sensitivity!
Police Lights – An effective means to signal something fast, and from a distance, for example your car or bike on the road. Or simply use it to fool your friends!
Flashlight Advance is not just a flashlight, it’s light multi-tool. Light and color are a powerful thing. They help us get around, read, and even help change our mood! There are many more features to come, so stay tuned!
Camera flashlight compatibility list:
Known to work:
Samsung Galaxy S II
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
Acer Liquid MT
myTouch 3G Slide
Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc
Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY
Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro
All other features are compatible with most devices. Fixes for the above devices coming soon.
Added Notes2Color mode.
Added compatibility for some Motorola devices.