Battery Percentage« Personalization & Tools « Downloads
|Updated||October 16, 2014|
|Category||Personalization & Tools|
Displays your phone’s battery percentage (battery percent, battery indicator, battery power, battery status) in your status bar / notification bar.
Battery Percentage shows how much battery power your phone has left in the Android status bar. The percentage fits right in and appears as if its part of the Android OS unlike some battery icon
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/WagwanApps
Twitter – https://twitter.com/WagwanAppsn
Google+ – http://gplus.to/WagwanApps
YOUTUBE Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/user/WagwanApps
– Simple UI with easy to understand options. Remember Less is More.
– App auto start when phone is rebooted.
– All icons are ICS Roboto Fonts Android 4.x
– Choose from a list of colours to match your status bar colour so the pecentage blends in well.
Black – To blend in with Android 2.2
White – To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Grey – To blend in with Android 2.3.x (Samsung Galaxy S2)
Large White – Better visibility on Tablets
Black Original Font – To blend in with Android 2.2
White Original Font – To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Grey Original Font – To blend in with Android 2.3.x (Samsung Galaxy S2)
– Very small app with a small footprint. Background service is idle untill a change in the battery state occurs so minimal battery drain.
– Support Android tablets. No pop up every percentage change as with some similar apps.
To remove ads, Support the Dev and for more colour options PLEASE UPGRADE TO THE PRO VERSION.
The Pro version version has more icons: including larger icons for tablets and multi colour icons depending on battery level. i.e 100-50% in green, 49 -20% in yellow and less that 20% in red. Please upgrade to the Pro version for the extra features or donate for your appreciation and hopefully we can keep the updates rolling.
If you have a request please email us and we will do what we can to help
Extensive testing on the following devices/Versions:
Samsung Galaxy S2
Sony Erricson st15i
Android 3.2 (Honey Comb Tablets)
– It’s not possible to replace the built-in battery icon
– In Android 3.0 or above, and Android 4.0 or above, the Android OS has “automatic shrinking and dimming” for status bar notifications to focus on the main activity. The
icons do remain at thier full size and at full intensity in the notification area when selected,
Please contact us to report any issues or to request feature.