AdyClock - Night clock, alarm« Personalization & Tools « Downloads
|Updated||October 15, 2014|
|Category||Personalization & Tools|
AdyClock turns your phone into a digital desktop clock with several color themes and alarm.
In one stroke, you can specify the alarm!
Many options to set the alarm parameters!
Beta version – in a short time will be added many new features.
We look forward to your comments and wishes.
* Nice LCD display. Can choose from several color themes.
* 12/24 hours format.
* Adjustable time going off the display.
* Optionally, turn on the airplane mode during night-time display screen.
* Sunrise, sunset and moon phases.
* SINGLE TOUCH ALARM! – The alarm can be set via a single pull of the display.
* Alarm dialog in the same style with LCD display.
* Predefined alarm profiles.
* User-configurable alarms.
* Optional types of vibration.
* Many features will be added in next versions.
* Widget that displays the current time and alarm time.
Play music stored on your phone and SD card.
After switching the phone is a need to re-start the alarm.
Allows you to keep the display lit regardless of the setting phone.
Determine whether a call is ongoing. Alarm clock waits for the call is finished.
Allows to work with system settings (such as switching airplane mode).
Determining the position to view the sunrise and sunset.
Alarm dialog can be viewed through the lock screen.