SmartStay Ex« Personalization & Tools « Downloads
|Updated||August 8, 2012|
|Category||Personalization & Tools|
SmartStay Ex keeps your screen from turning off while you are using it.
SmartStay Ex scans the front camera for faces at regular intervals. If a face is found, it will keep the screen from turning off. There are many advanced options available and many more planned!
– Supports Android 2.3+
– Customizable check frequency
– [PRO] SmartTimeout™ – Only scan when screen is about to turn off
– [PRO] Optional status bar notifications
– [PRO] Optional customizable vibration notifications
– [PRO] Continuous mode – scan for a few seconds rather than taking a single picture
– [PRO] Low light mode
– [PRO] Exception list – don’t scan in chosen apps (e.g. app that lags while scanning)
Q: Does SmartStay Ex waste battery?
A: SmartStay Ex wastes very little battery, especially when vibration notifications are disabled.
Q: Does SmartStay Ex only work if it recognises my own face?
A: SmartStay Ex does not recognise faces, it just detects them, so it will work with any face.
Q: Do camera apps work when SmartStay Ex is enabled?
A: Yes, but occasionally there could be a few second delay if SmartStay Ex is scanning.
Known Supported Devices:
– HTC One S
– HTC Sensation 4G
– Motorola Atrix
– Samsung Epic 4G
– Samsung Galaxy Nexus
– Samsung Galaxy Note
– Samsung Galaxy S2
– Samsung Galaxy S3
– Samsung Nexus S
– Sony Xperia S
Known Unsupported Devices:
– Meizu MX