Xposed Torch: Physical Buttons« Personalization & Tools « Downloads
|Updated||April 1, 2014|
|Category||Personalization & Tools|
Requires Xposed framework
This is a Handy Torch through Home or Volume UP, it lets you turn ON the Flashlight by a Long Press on the Home or Volume UP button while Screen is OFF, and turn it OFF by a Volume Down or Home button Press or a Screen ON action (Power or Home button).
– Customize Long press delay to run the Flashlight
– Customize Flashlight timeout
– Run the Flashlight even while Music is ON
If your device enter into deep sleep mode, you may need to press the Volume key, before doing a long press, because the first down event is unhandled.
How to use:
1- Install Xposed Installer (http://dl.xposed.info/latest.apk)
2- Install Xposed Framework through Xposed Installer
3- Enable Xposed Torch on Xposed Installer modules
4- Reboot your device
– Internet for Ads to support my work, you can remove them through the “Remove Ads” menu
– Camera and Wakelock to run the Torch