S.W.A.T« Personalization & Tools « Downloads
|Updated||March 26, 2014|
|Category||Personalization & Tools|
**ONLY DOWNLOAD if you have SpeedFlex or a Ruckus Wireless network**
Ruckus S.W.A.T. requires a 7″ or larger Android Tablet.
Ruckus SpeedFlex Wireless Assessment Tool – S.W.A.T. – is a wireless performance testing and site survey companion. Based on the open source performance test tool, SpeedFlex, this comprehensive yet easy to use application from Ruckus gives users a simple way to collect site performance data. It can be used to validate the performance of an existing installation, or assist in planning a new site deployment. Simply connect to a SpeedFlex server such as a Ruckus ZoneFlex AP or ZoneDirector – and you can instantly test network throughput and coverage.
Easily import floorplans from your camera roll or snap a quick photo using the camera, and you can plot results with a graphical representation of your actual environment. The Ruckus S.W.A.T. app includes these powerful features:
* IP throughput based analysis
* Project and Survey creation
* Snap a quick photo with the built in iPad camera
* Locate floorplan from photo gallery
* Scale floorplan to make heat map more accurate
* Choose from most common Ruckus AP’s
* Test throughput by UDP/TCP, uplink and downlink
* Generate email with throughput and/or heatmap results
* Transparency of the Floor-map Image
* Zoom for Heat map and Survey View
* Latitude and Longitude Values
This tool will instantly become your go-to wireless assessment tool for all of your Ruckus implementations.