Grand Theft Auto V UCCW« Personalization & Tools « Downloads
|Updated||January 3, 2014|
|Category||Personalization & Tools|
This skin is made to replicate the logo of the upcoming game Grand Theft Auto V. The time is shown in white, with the day of the month in the green roman numeral. It's a perfect skin for anyone that loves all things GTA.
UCCW (2.1.2+): http://goo.gl/7eVDf
A non-stock launcher. Some options include:
-Nova Launcher: http://goo.gl/Qaish
-Apex Launcher: http://goo.gl/YFaAF
-Launcher Pro: http://goo.gl/6GEY0
These are highly recommended for this to look correct while providing advanced customization options which is desirable with skins like this.
1) After installing go into your app drawer and find the “Widgets” section.
2) Select the “UCCW” widget and then select any of the sizes.
3) On the next screen select either the “HUD UI TIME” or “HUD UI” depending on which one you want to use.
4) Touch where you are prompted to touch, then resize the widget to your liking.
Occasionally the installed skin won’t show up when selecting it from the UCCW skin list. This is due to a new encryption included in Jelly Bean. Many other skins and customization apps are affected by this encryption. If you encounter this issue please don’t rate this badly! 🙁 Just try the following:
– Launch Titanium Backup and scroll down the list of installed apps.
– Tap the downloaded theme app and tap backup. DO NOT uninstall anything.
– Tap the theme name again and restore the same backup that you had just created.
This should allow you to get around the encryption and use the skin normally. If this doesn’t work, please email me and I will send you the .uzips which will.
Thank you for installing!
Note: This is in no way affiliated with the Grand Theft Auto or Rockstar branding and they belongs to their respective copyright holder.
Grand Theft Auto, GTA, GTA V, GTA 5, UCCW, theme, clock, date, time