SAMSUNG Smart WasherDryer« Personalization & Tools « Downloads
|Publisher||Samsung Electronics Digital Appliances Business|
|Updated||December 30, 2013|
|Category||Personalization & Tools|
■ What is the Smart Washer App?
– The Smart Washer App allows you to control your Samsung washer/dryer remotely from your smart phone, and notifies you of the status of the washer/dryer, whether it has a problem and the actions you can take to solve it from your smart phone.
– You can discover the solution for errors without searching the user manual or contacting a service center.
■ Supported Smart Phone Models:
– GalaxyS, GalaxyS2, GalaxyS3, GalaxyS4, GalaxyS2(HD), Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note2, Galaxy Note3
– Supported OS: Android 2.2+
■ Supported Washer Models:
– Check the Smart Control button and the Smart Care mark in the control panel and the information about them in the user manual.
– The “Smart Check” may be represented as “Smart Care” depending on the language.
■ Please check these items before using the Smart Washer App!
– Check whether your washer’s Wi-Fi connection is normal before controlling your washer remotely.
– When the Wi-Fi signal is weak due to your washer’s location, a problem may occur when controlling your washer remotely.
– External light may cause the camera recognition function to be incorrect. Adjust the focus and angle properly for the auto camera recognition to operate correctly.
– Check the supported washer and smart phone models.
(Other models are not guaranteed that they will operate normally.)
– Depending on the font you have set in your mobile phone, Application’s screen may look different.