HTC.Sense5.FREE CM10/10.1/10.2« Personalization & Tools « Downloads
|Updated||October 14, 2013|
|Category||Personalization & Tools|
CM10/CM10.1/CM10.2 and AOKP-Android 4+ THEME
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING REVIEWS.
THIS THEME IS FOR HDPI AND XHDPI PHONES ONLY.
ROOT needed and a custom ROM like CM10/CM10.1/CM10.2 or AOKP-Android 4+ needed that supports the Theme Engine.
Download the theme, go to settings/themes and APPLY THE SYSTEM THEME AND REBOOT. Now select my Theme & apply. You may get an error: 'Sorry, this theme is missing assets for your device's screen size'.
Ignore that and apply it anyway and REBOOT.
The lock screen and some system dialogs cannot be themed in the T-Mobile Theme Engine, therefore they will remain unchanged.
HTC.Sense5 is a stock Sense Theme and my own interpretation of Sense5, all colors is Stock Sense5 and solid backgrounds, popups etc.
* nova launcher
* This is a huge update to bring inline with the donationversion, the only differens is, in this version you have battery percentage
* Lot of fixes etc.., read the changelog below
* Here is a link to the donationversion https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tmobile.theme.HTC.Sense5
* Here is a link to the changelog for the donationversion http://www.elelinux.se/themes/HTC.Sense5_Changelog
* Enjoy 🙂
* A minor update, I have removed the dock background from nova/trebuchet launcher to much issues with different screen resolution, use apex launcher instead and the possibility to have a custom dock background
* Fixed a small typo for Hebrew support in the dialer, it should work now
* Added support for Russian and Hebrew dialer digits
* Themed keyboard
* Themed power widget
* Updated all qs icons
* Updated all system icons
* Added support for android 4.1.2 toggles
* Changed call icon to a phone icon
* Updated usb connect icons
* + more ..
* Removed the dock support for apex launcher in the theme, you guys can download a sense5 dock I made from the theme tread or from here >>> http://d-h.st/uwo
download the file and extract it to your sd-card and apply it like this, go to apex launcher settings/dock settings/dock background and choose custom and navigate to your sd-card and choose the dock img you placed there earlier
* Changed statusbar, more like Stock Sense
* Changed notification header background, more like Stock Sense
* Changed qs tiles background + pressed tiles background
* Fix for dock background for apex launcher, but I recommend Nova launcher for best results
* Lots of fix for CM10/Aokp incl. bnt_check_label_background ” a dark shadow in some popups “
* added stat sense icons for CM10
* Fix for apex launcher dock background size for xhdpi devices
* Added support for apex and hololauncherHD
* removed the support for some light parts atm