Running Doctor« Personalization & Tools « Downloads
|Updated||October 5, 2013|
|Category||Personalization & Tools|
RUNNING INJURY PREVENTION CLINIC IN YOUR POCKET.
GOAL: Running Doctor makes your daily jogging experience safer and easier by offering you a diagnosis of how evenly you run and how strong the impact of running is to your joints. Running Doctor tracks all basic parameters of your workout (distance, speed, calories, hydration, number of steps, cadence), as well as calculates symmetries of your gait and the impacts that you make with the ground.
IT SHOULD NOT BE IMPORTANT HOW FAST AND LONG YOU RUN, BUT HOW SAFELY AND EFFICIENTLY YOU DO IT. /// Pro version of Running Doctor will be available soon with additional features and insights ///
The Running Doctor application offers the following ADVANCED FEATURES:
• Classification of your symmetries as low, medium, high
• Classification of impact to your joints as low, medium high
• Showcasing your running symmetries on a scale
• Showcasing impact to your joints on a scale
• Basic explanation of your symmetries and advice on improvement
• Basic explanation of impact to your joints and advice on improvement
The Running Doctor application offers the following BASIC FEATURES:
• Distance (when using GPS)
• Calories burned during workout
• Hydration needs after workout
• Number of steps
• Cadence (number of steps per minute)
• Running symmetries
• Impact to your joints
HOW TO USE RUNNING DOCTOR?
Fix your phone as close as possible to your center of body mass and make sure that your phone does not wiggle too much and does not get wet! In order to get best results and follow your improvements, make sure to keep your phone always at the same place while running:
• Use your running belt or belt clip, firmly fitting backpack or slide the phone under the center belt line
• The use of armband will also give you good results
ADDITIONAL ADVICE FROM EXPERTS
Running Doctor Team will also be happy to offer you professional individual advice on improving your running technique and experience. Send us your questions and suggestions to RunningDocApp@gmail.com and we will get back to you with an IN-DEPTH ANALYSIS.
DISCLAIMER: The Running Doctor App is intended for helping you detect early warnings of running injuries. We do not offer medial advice so use the app at your own risk. For medical advice, always consult your doctor.
Keywords/tags: Running, Runner’s, Injury, Injuries, Doc, Doctor, Clinic, Prevention, Forefoot, Midfoot, Heelstrike, Strike, Technique, GPS, Routes, Maps, Pedometer, Steps, Count, Counter, Cadence, Runing, Jogging, Joging, Walking, Waking, Run, Jog, Walk, Treadmill, Fitness, Exercise, Exercize, Marathon, 5k, 10k, 21k, Training, Workout, Work-out, Cardio, Tracker, Traker, Track, Tracking, Traking, Music, Musik, App, Apps, My, Pal, Personal, Trainer, Real-time, Measurement, Advice, Runtastic, Endomondo, Nike Run, Adidas, Map your Run, Runkeeper, Temporun, Ymed, balance, iOrtho.