DroidSail Super App2SD Lite« Personalization & Tools « Downloads
|Updated||October 1, 2013|
|Category||Personalization & Tools|
(A paid version “Droidsail Super App2SD Pro”is released, which removed ads and add one key “Move System Update App” to SD card (save even more space), and more batch operations. 🙂
(ATTENTION: Some phone module / ROM version has disabled/damaged app2sd function in system level, the app may not work in this case!)
Move more apps to SD card!!!
This is a super APP2SD tool for ROOTed user only (Android 2.2 and above), which could force move more apps (even those apps marked with internal only 🙂 to SD card (or move back phone) and save more space than normal App2SD apps.
You can also perform batch move apps, set default install location of apps, clear cache with this app.
Simple is the best! 🙂
1. A ROOTed phone;
2. USB debugging enabled (Go to System Settings->Application->Developemnt->USB debugging);
Some app which has widget/alarm/wallpaper in using is not recommanded to be moved to SD card, which may cause problem.
1. List all movable apps;
2. Move apps to SD card (even marked with internal only);
3. Move apps back phone;
4. Batch move apps (silent mode, user free);
5. Set default install location of apps(Auto/Internal/SD Card);
6. Show total/used/left space of phone or SD card;
7. 1 tap to clear all app cache;
8. Sort apps by name, size, install date;
9. Run installed apps;
10. Uninstall apps;
11. View app on market;
1. Do not show “Move To SD” ntification for updated app which is set as “Do not move”;
2. Allow to move “Droidsail App2SD” self to SD card;
3. Modify “Check Update” to update with market mechanism to follow GooglePlay’s new policy;
Content rating: Everyone