Phone Locator and SIM Detector« Personalization & Tools « Downloads
|Updated||September 25, 2013|
|Category||Personalization & Tools|
Phone locator, tracker and SIM card detector..
Lost your phone? Or want to track your love ones' where-about? Use this app.
What the app can do
1. Track your phone location using SMS.
2. Detect SIM card change, if your phone is stolen.
How to use (Phone Tracker):-
1. Install this app in the target phone (must be Android phone).
2. Run the app and enter your Passcode. The default passcode is “locategomoman”. You can change it to suit your own preference.
3. Whenever you want to track the phone, using any other mobile phone as tracker (not necessarily Android), send a text message containing the exact Passcode to the target phone.
4. The target phone will then reply with the coordinates.
5. You can then open the coordinates using map/browser from the tracker phone.
How to use (SIM Card Change)
1. Install the app and enter the Emergency Mobile Phone Number (spouse, family members or friends)
2. If your phone is stolen and the app detect any change in SIM card, the app will ask for your passcode.
3. If you fail to enter the correct passcode or try to bypass the security, it will automatically SMS the SIM info to your Emergency Mobile Phone Number.
4. If you do not enter the Emergency Mobile No, the app wouldn't be able to send the info.
How it works (Phone Tracker)
1. Once the app (target phone) received the Passcode, it will first try to utilise the GPS. If not available, it will switch to network provider. If none of the providers are available, it will not be able to get the location.
2. Getting the coordinates may take a while. While waiting for the current location, it will first try to get the device's last known location (if any). If successful, it will then SMS the device's latest location.
3. You may not be able to get the location at all depending on the providers availability.
4. If the phone is off, it's like a dead phone and nothing the app can do to locate it.
Email us at email@example.com for assistance.
Mouse Click Enterprise, Wakaf Che Yeh, Malaysia