Flashlight« Personalization & Tools « Downloads
|Updated||September 25, 2013|
|Category||Personalization & Tools|
The Flashlight application is the most complete, intuitive, usefull and simple to use. It allows you to convert your phone/tablet into a handy flashlight either using screen or camera LED/flash as a torch (camera LED is not present in most devices).
This is the application that should be on your phone/tablet and should be used everytime you need a flashlight. It can be used for instance as a night light, as reading light or even as an emergency light.
– Flashlight (Screen & LED/flash & Widget)
– Strobe (Screen & LED/flash & Widget)
– Morse (Screen & LED/flash & Widget)
– SOS (Screen & LED/flash & Widget)
– Stop (Screen)
– Tow (Screen)
– Police (Screen)
– FireFighter (Screen)
– Ambulance (Screen)
– Rainbow (Screen)
– Auto-Start option
– Show on notification bar options
– Shake on lock screen to turn on and off flashlight
– And lots of other options that worth check it out
This application supports most phones with camera LED/flash from the following brands:
– Sony Ericsson
– SK Telesys
For a complete list of already known supported devices please check the list at: http://www.pedrorainho.eu/applications/cool-flashlight—led
– This application works with a wide range of phones/tablets with camera LED/flash
– Shake mode can only the activated on unlock screen and is only available when using camera LED/flash.
– Compatible with Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0) and Jelly Bean (Android 4.1).
Content rating: Everyone