Finger Scanner« Personalization & Tools « Downloads
|Updated||September 19, 2013|
|Category||Personalization & Tools|
Finger Scanner is the first fingerprint scan app in the Android Market to work as a default screen lock for your phone. Introducing an easy-to-use design and many customizable options, Finger Scanner is highly adaptable to your requirements. Whether you want to prank your friends or are just looking for a believable fingerprint locker, Finger Scanner is sure to deliver!
Finger Scanner is designed from the ground up to function as a fully-featured screen locker. Main features include:
– Set as default locker (persistent through phone restarts)
– Transparent background, compatible with custom and live wallpapers
– Notification bar toggle
– Time and date display
– Sound toggle
– Customizable finger scan duration
– Override Home Button*
Note 1: Finger Scanner can't actually scan your finger print, as touchscreens are not designed with the ability to scan finger prints. Instead, Finger Scanner uses a secret button that only you will know about, so that only you can unlock your phone, making it look like the scanner only accepts your fingerprint.
Note 2: This app is supported by StartApp, so you will receive the following:
– Search shortcut icon on your home screen,
– Search shortcut on your bookmarks and browser homepage.
This will help us bring you more cool apps like this in the future.
You can delete the search shortcuts easily if you don't like them (Drag & Drop to the garbage), this will not affect the application in any way.
Note 3: Some anti-virus programs may report a virus detection with Finger Scanner. This is a false-positive caused by the presence of the StartApp and Airpush advertising networks in the app, that some anti-virus algorithms mistakenly flag as threats. You can use Finger Scanner safely without exposing yourself to any security risks.
* On some devices with specific launch configurations, the Override Home Button feature may allow your Home Screen to be displayed for up to 5 seconds. To fix this behaviour, make sure you have two or more launchers available and do not have a default launcher set. This can be done by navigating to Settings > Applications > Manage Applications and finding your default launcher on the list. Select it and tap the Clear Defaults button. The Override Home Button feature will now work as intended, keeping your device locked immediately during Home Button presses.