Smita Trivedi Opticians« Medical « Downloads
|Updated||December 3, 2012|
Smita Trivedi Opticians is a full scope Optometric Practice specialising in Behavioural Optometry, Sports Vision, Vision Therapy and Contact Lenses.
We are committed to providing the best in eye health and care.
Smita Trivedi Opticians, UK
455 High Road
London N22 8JD
Mon. 9:30-1:30 / Tues-Sat. 9.30-5.30
Telephone: +44 208 889 0818
Smita Trivedi provides professional eye care with a personal touch and strives to make your visit to her practice an enjoyable experience. The practice manager, Naresh, has over ten years experience serving patients’ through stocking and ordering the latest frames and lens technology.
Smita Trivedi qualified as an Optometrist in 1983. She brings almost 30 years of optometric training and practice, an open but discerning mind, and information about a broad scope of treatment and vision enhancement options. She spent her early career working in the Contact Lens Department of Moorfield Eye Hospital and in the independent sector where she built up a contact lens practice whilst gaining her diploma in Contact Lens Practice.
In 1991 she opened her own Practice in Wood Green, North London, UK, providing a full range of Optometric services including the eye care of children and contact lenses. In addition, Smita has worked in the Specific Learning Difficulty Clinic at the Institute of Optometry, London.
Her areas of interest include all forms of treatment for optical, visual efficiency, and visual perception problems. She has a strong background in nutrition, sports, and personal performance.
Our philosophy is to work in partnership with you to care for your eye health.
* Our role is providing expert advice and professional service based on your personal and individual needs.
* We offer the following services to our patients:
· Regular eye examinations
· Visual assessments for learning difficulties
· Sports vision assessments and treatment
· Vision Therapy for Learning Difficulties, such as Dyslexia, Autism and Brain trauma injuries
· Screenings designed to detect early signs of diabetes and glaucoma
· Colorimetry for migraine and dyslexia
· Contact Lens Fittings
· DVLA testing
* Our patients benefit from our unique level of clinical care.
* We have a proactive approach to eye care.
In the context of the above, Smita Trivedi provides vision therapy for both adults and children. Smita is an accredited working professional, submitting herself regularly to, and passing, all requisite bureau checks.
The app is compiled for Android 3.2 Honeycomb (Xoom) and most 2.1 to 2.3.7 devices (Optimus 3D/i9100/ZTE Skate) at HVGA480, WVGA800, WXGA1280. We regret any formatting or Force Close errors, especially for other devices. Do please provide us with constructive and informative feedback at email@example.com
- Eye Handbook
- Gray's Anatomy 2012 Free
- Speed Anatomy Quiz Free
- Skyscape Medical Resources
- How to brush your teeth
- Prenatal Ultrasound Lite
- Micromedex Drug Information
- MKV Video Player
- I.V. Drug Handbook
- IMAIOS e-Anatomy
- Google Body
- iPharmacy Drug Guide & Pill ID
- Medscape for Android
- Anatomy 3D - Anatronica