RT Tools Beta« Medical « Downloads
|Updated||December 3, 2012|
I designed this application for the radiation oncology community and the professionals linked to this speciality.
This is a Beta3.2 version where three screens are fully functional:
1) The main screen (EBRT) which is dedicated to calculate the equivalent dose for different external beam radiotherapy schedules using the linear quadratic model.
2) The second (OTT) is dedicated to calculate the additional dose to be considered in case of RT interruption (OTT extension). Please note that the time to the onset of tumor cells repopulation during fractionated RT as well as the time at which the RT interruption occurs are not considered for the moment. These two parameters may influence the results.
3) The third one allows you to calculate the Roach’s indexes for risk class of lymph node and vesicle involvement and extracapsular invasion for prostate cancer according to the Gleason and iPSA values.
4) The last screen (Varia) is partially functional and will be completed gradually.
The screen 3 is under study and will be considered if some interest is expressed.
Any comments, suggestions or errors reporting are welcome.
This app is brought to you by Prof. Abdelkarim S. Allal, Head of Radiation Oncology Department, HFR-Fribourg, Switzerland.
Beta3 / Beta3.2
Roach’s indexes for prostate cancer is added.
Problem of force to close message (due to some system languages using comas insteed of dots) is fixed now. Please indicate if not.
Some links activated (journals)
- Eye Handbook
- Gray's Anatomy 2012 Free
- Speed Anatomy Quiz Free
- Skyscape Medical Resources
- How to brush your teeth
- Prenatal Ultrasound Lite
- Micromedex Drug Information
- MKV Video Player
- I.V. Drug Handbook
- IMAIOS e-Anatomy
- Google Body
- iPharmacy Drug Guide & Pill ID
- Medscape for Android
- Anatomy 3D - Anatronica