GE Signa Pulse« Medical « Downloads
|Updated||October 10, 2013|
If you’re involved with Magnetic Resonance (MR) imaging, the SignaPulse App links you to a vital source for news about GE Healthcare MR.
It puts complete GE SignaPulse MR print magazine issues right at your fingertips when you’re on the go. Whether you’re a technologist, radiologist, physician, department director or hospital administrator, you’ll enjoy the rich mix of MR clinical studies, technical innovations and business information – at your convenience.
Each issue of SignaPulse features the latest news on GE MR systems and achievements. Clinical case studies using advanced GE MR techniques. Plus helpful information on patient safety, health economics, and managing your radiology practice.
With the SignaPulse App, the information is as close as the palm of your hand.
• Current and past issues of SignaPulse magazine.
• Brilliant replica format just like the print issue.
• Text-formatted articles, designed for maximum mobile readability.
• Download each issue, then return any time for offline reading.
• Search the archive of available issues.
• Bookmark your favorite articles.
• Share your comments with other readers.
This app includes issues dating back to Autumn, 2006. New issues will be available for download as they’re released.
You’ll also receive real-time updates from gehealthcare.com:
• News stories
• New product announcements
Disclaimer: Products mentioned in the magazine articles may be subject to government regulations and may not be available in all locations. Nothing in this magazine constitutes an offer to sell any product or service.
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
- Eye Handbook
- Gray's Anatomy 2012 Free
- Speed Anatomy Quiz Free
- Skyscape Medical Resources
- How to brush your teeth
- Prenatal Ultrasound Lite
- Micromedex Drug Information
- MKV Video Player
- I.V. Drug Handbook
- IMAIOS e-Anatomy
- Google Body
- iPharmacy Drug Guide & Pill ID
- Medscape for Android
- Anatomy 3D - Anatronica