SideChef: Step-by-step cooking« Lifestyle « Downloads
|Updated||December 31, 2014|
SideChef makes learning to cook accessible, easy, and fun at any skill level by giving you step-by-step photos, instructions, and voice commands. It also makes every step easily shareable, from browsing recipes to purchasing ingredients to celebrating the final meal.
SideChef is made to welcome novice cooks to the kitchen and to help intermediate and advanced cooks hone skills and share their own creations.
SideChef was lovingly built by a team that believes cooking can be for everyone.
FEATURES FOR COOKING
* Search for recipes based on ingredients on-hand
* Over 1000 step-by-step recipes
* Integrated timers
* Responds to voice commands for hands-free cooking
* Browse recipes and add to cookbook
* Rate recipes and upload your photos
* Search and browse by ingredient, keyword, diet, cuisine, or interest
* My Table keeps a photo journal of everything you’ve cooked
* Featured Recipes from new and notable chefs and bloggers
* Easy conversions — change the serving size and all of the ingredients will adjust automatically
* Shopping checklists easily shareable through email
OVER 1000 STEP-BY-STEP RECIPES
* Goat Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Rustic Basil Pesto by Domesticate Me
* Mango Chipotle Wings by Just Jan’s
* Brown Butter Lobster Ravioli with Tomato Cream Sauce by Half Baked Harvest
* Korean Beef Bulgogi Tacos by Hapa Nom-Nom
“If you’re always scorching the stew and you just can’t seem to achieve perfectly puffed chocolate chip cookies, let this free app serve as your new cooking companion. “ — Real Simple
“If you’ve ever ruined an entire meal because of a seemingly tiny mistake in timing or ingredient proportioning, than we have an app for you.” — Business Insider