Automatic« Lifestyle « Downloads
|Updated||April 15, 2014|
► Requires the Automatic Link accessory, which plugs into your car’s data port. $99.95
Automatic is your Smart Driving Assistant. It wirelessly connects your car and your Android using Bluetooth®
With Automatic, you can:
● Drive smarter and save big on gas.
● Get feedback on your driving style with subtle audio cues when you do things that waste gas.
● Know what that check engine light means and clear it with a tap.
● Track your trips and drive score.
● Always remember where you parked.
● Get emergency assistance in a serious crash. (Coming soon)
Works with Android 4.0 and above, in gasoline cars sold in the U.S. since 1996. For a complete list of supported cars visit automatic.com/cars
Disclaimer: Automatic uses GPS to map the route of your trips. It’s used sparingly, but continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.