Huey - Camera for Philips Hue« Lifestyle « Downloads
|Updated||April 11, 2014|
Watch your lights come to life with Huey! The first camera application for the Philips Hue that allows you to create amazing “point and shoot” ambient light effects with no effort.
Why spend money on expensive and complicated ambient light systems when all you need is this app coupled with a pair of Philips Hue lights? With Huey, you can create gorgeous ambient light effects when watching your favorite movies or TV shows, by simply pointing your camera to your screen, it’s that simple!
Check out the YouTube promo video for a demo of Huey in action.
• Smart color detection algorithms extract colors from your screen accurately.
• Eyedropper tool will show you color preview and RGB values of detected color.
• Adjustable and resizable color region gives you complete control over the area of the screen where you would like to focus on.
• Turn your hue lights on or off directly from the app.
• Adjust the intensity and brightness of your lights.
How to use:
1. Link Huey with your Philips Hue Bridge
2. Select the lights you would like to use
3. Adjust the color region as you see fit.
4. Sit back and enjoy the show!
• The smaller the color region, the faster the color detection process will be.
• Use the volume up and down keys to adjust the zoom level of the camera preview.
• When watching a long movie, we recommend that you have either full battery or plug in your device to a power source to avoid battery running out before movie ends.
Here at Rockaway Labs we love your feedback, so please if you have comments or need help with the app, make sure to e-mail us at email@example.com
Disclaimer: Huey is a creation of Rockaway Labs and is in no way affiliated with Philips or Philips Hue.