Singapore Property Search« Lifestyle « Downloads
|Updated||September 18, 2013|
Property Search – iProperty.com Singapore
Property Search is made easy for Android users by the Number 1 Property Website in Singapore, iProperty.com.sg.
Download the FREE Android App from iProperty.com Singapore and give yourself instant access to Singapore’s most comprehensive database of property listings – complete with price, photos, property details, maps and more.
Whether you’re searching for property for sale or rent, HDB flat or condominium, new property launches or developments, this app will give you real-time access to the very same listings, news and resources on our websites!
• Instantly access over 70,000 properties for sale or rent in Singapore, with photos, property details, price, maps and more
• Powerful and flexible search – filter by property type, location, budget or keyword
• View Search results in a list or on a map
• Call Agent with just 1 click or touch
• Email or SMS Agent to arrange for a viewing or get more details
• See properties nearby your current location or with any address
• Get directions to properties you’re interested in
• Agent and Developer Directories – Search our comprehensive database of property agents and developers
• Condominium Directory – Access our database of condominiums with detailed information, pictures, maps and user reviews
• Property News – Access the latest property news, blog posts and market analysis
About iProperty.com Singapore (www.iProperty.com.sg)
iProperty.com is Singapore’s number 1 property website with over 740,000 monthly unique visitors and powers the real estate channels of xinMSN, PropertyZone.sg, enterSingapore.info, Mitula.sg, and StreetSine.com. Working with more than 14,000 real estate agents, iProperty.com Singapore hosts the largest and most comprehensive online database of over 600,000 properties for sale and rent in Singapore and the rest of Asia.
About iProperty.com (www.iproperty.com)
The iProperty Group Limited is Asia’s No. 1 online property group, with leading property websites in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, India and the Philippines. In 2009, the Group made history by winning the highly prestigious CNBC Arabiya Asia Pacific Property Awards in the “Best Property Portal” category for 6 of its websites across 5 countries, including Singapore (www.iproperty.com.sg), Malaysia (www.iproperty.com.my), Hong Kong (www.gohome.com.hk), India (www.india.iproperty.com), the Philippines (www.iproperty.com.ph) and regional luxury property portal iLuxuryasia.com (www.iLuxuryasia.com). iProperty.com is owned by Australian Stock Exchange-listed iProperty.com Group (www.iProperty.com), (ASX: IPP). iProperty recently expanded to Indonesia with acquisition of its number 1 and number 3 property portal (www.rumah123.com) and(www.rumadanproperty.com).
Content rating: Low Maturity