Project Fi by Google« Communication « Downloads
|Updated||December 7, 2015|
Good cost cutting, needs some polish. Google support is top notch, and has been really speedy. Port from ATT was very smooth and painless. But have noticed that the coverage is not as good and have a lot more dropped calls, would like to have a button to report areas this occurs to help Fi be truly great. Also would like no data use for Google music if they could add in future. But cut my bill in half $85 less a month with 2 phones so I can’t knock that. One year savings with pay for the 2 Nexus 6P I bought.
Project Fi is a new wireless experience from Google designed to help you get the highest-quality connection, enable easy communication across networks and devices, and make the service experience as simple as possible. For more information about Project Fi and how to sign up, visit google.com/fi and request an invite.
If you’re a user of Project Fi, use this app to:
• Activate your Project Fi service
• Manage your account and settings
• Check your data usage
• See your monthly statements
• Get in touch with support 24/7
Note: In order to use Project Fi, you will need to request an invite at fi.google.com/signup and receive your invite before this app can be used. This app does not enable signup for Project Fi.
- textPlus Free Text + Calls
- Viber for Android
- Dolphin Browser for Android
- Google Chrome for Android
- WhatsApp Messenger for Android
- Skype for Android
- Bigo:Free Phone Calls Globally
- Opera Mini for Tablets
- Firefox for Android
- BBM Messenger for Android
- FREE Calls with magicJack
- Voxer Walkie Talkie Messenger
- Kik Messenger