Outlook.com« Communication « Downloads
|Publisher||Microsoft + SEVEN|
|Updated||November 16, 2014|
The Official Microsoft Outlook.com app gives you the best mobile experience for your Outlook.com account.
Sign in using your existing Microsoft account, which is usually your Outlook.com email address and password.
With the Outlook.com app, you can:
– Get emails right away with push notifications
– Sync Outlook.com Calendar and Contacts with your device
– View and sync folders and sub-folders
– Choose from 8 different color themes to personalize your experience.
– Group your email conversations with Conversation Threading
– Utilize server-side search for easy finding through all your history of emails.
– Sync multiple Outlook.com accounts and send email from aliases
Tips and tricks
– Change the color theme on the app settings menu by selecting General, and then Theme color.
– Filter your emails (all, unread or flagged) by selecting Inbox in the top menu.
– Switch accounts or access your folders and sub-folders by selecting the top left menu.
– Choose which folders automatically sync from the app settings menu by selecting Sync, Folders, and then the folders you want to sync.
- textPlus Free Text + Calls
- Viber for Android
- Dolphin Browser for Android
- Google Chrome for Android
- WhatsApp Messenger for Android
- Skype for Android
- Bigo:Free Phone Calls Globally
- Opera Mini for Tablets
- Firefox for Android
- BBM Messenger for Android
- FREE Calls with magicJack
- Voxer Walkie Talkie Messenger
- Kik Messenger