MyAHATPA« Health & Fitness « Downloads
|Updated||December 9, 2012|
|Category||Health & Fitness|
MyAHATPA mobile from AmeriHealth Administrators gives on-the-go access to health benefits information and resources for AmeriHealth Administrators and Inter-County Health plan members.
• Forgot your ID card? View the front and back of your ID card or show it to your doctor’s office from your Smartphone.
• Look up your claims to see what was paid or when payments were sent to your health care provider.
• Check your health account, such as an FSA, to see your current available balance.
• Confirm when your coverage took effect.
• and more…
Just as on the AHA plan member web portal, you’ll need to sign in to your MyAHATPA mobile account with the user name and password you set up to keep your information secure. Some access or information may be limited based on the programs you are enrolled in and whether you are the primary plan member or an enrolled dependent.
The MyAHATPA Mobile app is compatible with Android version 2.3
- Endomondo Sports Tracker
- Daily Ab Workout FREE
- Eye Screen Lock
- Calorie Counter - MyFitnessPal
- Weight Watchers Mobile
- YAYOG Video Pack
- Intimate Calendar
- Starbucks Nutrition Guide
- Calorie King
- Daily Butt Workout FREE
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- RunKeeper for Android
- runtastic for Android
- Baby Heartbeat Monitor