Food Diary by Activ8rlives« Health & Fitness « Downloads
|Updated||December 9, 2012|
|Category||Health & Fitness|
Track your food and drink intake using our image-based food diary.
• Take pictures of what you eat and drink with your Android phone or tablet.
• Score everything you consume as a “Good Choice” or a “Bad choice” for YOU!
• Automatically uploads pictures into your FREE Activ8rlives on-line food diary at www.activ8rlives.com
• No calorie counting. No points to work out.
• SEE what you eat and drink every week. Compare this with your activity levels and learn why you are losing or gaining weight.
• LEARN for yourself how your weight alters when you make small changes to your diet and levels of activity every day.
• Record and track your daily activity levels and weight by entering values manually or see your data from your Buddy step counter and Body analysers.
• Join on-line groups and form communities with friends and family to motivate you and keep you engaged.
• Chat with your group, provide support and receive encouragement.
• Earn medals for being active.
• Gradually, gently and subtly, your behaviour changes almost without trying to achieve a healthy body weight.
• Suitable for all ages: 8 – 80 years.
Activ8rlives provides tools to empower changes in behaviour leading to a healthier lifestyle.
See our full range of products for health and wellness at www. activ8rlives.com
Be active, keep healthy and stay well – Together, we can do it!
- Endomondo Sports Tracker
- Daily Ab Workout FREE
- Eye Screen Lock
- Calorie Counter - MyFitnessPal
- Weight Watchers Mobile
- YAYOG Video Pack
- Intimate Calendar
- Starbucks Nutrition Guide
- Calorie King
- Daily Butt Workout FREE
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- RunKeeper for Android
- runtastic for Android
- Baby Heartbeat Monitor