Cigarette Analytics« Health & Fitness « Downloads
|Updated||August 21, 2014|
|Category||Health & Fitness|
FROM THE AUTHOR
Hello! My name is Alexander Kosmina and I am the developer of this application.
I have been smoking for many years by the time when I had decided to create Cigarette Analytics.
This application is designed to help to deal with his addiction everyone who really wants it.
I tried to make the application as easy as possible for use of smokers, providing them with all that can be helpful.
A lot of information, analyzed and displayed by the application, was conceived in a way to avoid unnecessary grist. Here is only useful information!
Many settings have been replaced by internal analysis of application. For example, you do not need to select the sleep time – the application determines the time itself.
Of course, without an inner attitude, the application itself cannot force you to quit smoking, but it is ready to help you overcome this craving.
I implemented the mode “Health” into Cigarette Analysis, where a person who is coping his addiction, can find the motivating information about how many good things happened so far.
You can find out how much time and money you saved and much more.
Every day without smoking, you can see the mini-review of what happens to the body and the mind of those who quit smoking.
I gave up smoking when finished my work on Cigarettes Analytics. Now I use it as a moral support.
I honestly believe that this application will help thousands of people who cope with their addiction!
2 global modes:
– “Smoking” mode
– “Health” mode
3 ways to add smoked cigarettes:
– Quick button “Smoke”
– The button with a timer fixing while smoking a cigarette
– Form for adding one or more cigarettes per desired time period
Information panel on the main screen of the application, showing the most current data in real time.
On this panel, you can display exactly the data that are of interest to a particular user.
Analysts screen displays all data on smoking for a certain period of time:
– How many cigarettes smoked
– The average of cigarettes smoked
– Chart clearly shows all you smoked cigarettes, with the moving average, showing the dynamics of smoking
– Pie chart showing the percentage of smoked cigarette brands
– How much money spent on cigarettes
– Time spent on smoking
– Consumed tar and nicotine
– How many brands of cigarettes you smoked
– How long does smoking one cigarette
– How often do you smoke
– How much time has passed since the last cigarette
– The maximum time without cigarettes
– How many times have you quit smoking
Options screen applications with different features.
– Managing the list of brands of cigarettes, with the ability to add, edit and delete
– More than 250 brands of cigarettes in the application database with predefined data on tar and nicotine
– Management of the main application screen, allowing you to set what data the user wants to see on the screen
– Reset section in which you can clear any erroneous data and statistics for the specified period of time
– Screen feedback to the developer, in which you can ask any question or send your comments
Help system shows all the highlights of working with the app and gives clues to the entire visible smoking information.
System checkpoint in the “Health” mode displays information about what happens to the body and mind of man, who refused to nicotine during this period of time.
- Endomondo Sports Tracker
- Daily Ab Workout FREE
- Eye Screen Lock
- Calorie Counter - MyFitnessPal
- Weight Watchers Mobile
- YAYOG Video Pack
- Intimate Calendar
- Starbucks Nutrition Guide
- Calorie King
- Daily Butt Workout FREE
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- RunKeeper for Android
- runtastic for Android
- Baby Heartbeat Monitor